Agreement between Pixartprinting and Vistaprint

16, April, 2014

Leader in the web to print market for professional clients in Italy, Pixartprinting strengthens its presence in the world market. On April 1, 2014, the signing of the agreement by which Vistaprint, the world leader in online printing, enters the company for a value of 127 million euros was officially announced. Vistaprint Acquires 97% Interest in Pixartprinting; the remaining 3% will remain the property of its founder.
Pixartprinting, born in 1994 as a private company, in 2000 the transition from off to online takes place with the consequent application of a new business model totally focused on electronic commerce and oriented towards internationalization. In 2011, the private equity fund Alcedo joined the company, which has worked closely with the business management of Pixartprinting, contributing to the achievement of positive results in terms of business volume, opening and development of foreign markets, increasing the management capacity, expansion of the production area and reinforcement of it.

The numbers show the rise of Pixartprinting, a company that stands out in the Italian business world and that, alongside Vistaprint, will continue the path with its own identity appearing on the global market: 32 million turnover in 2011, 41 million in 2012, 56 million in 2013. Over the last two years, the Venetian company has achieved an average increase in turnover of more than 35% and a growth in the marginality coefficient of approximately 43%, reaching an EBITDA of more than 2013 million euros in 15 .
Pixartprinting operates in the European market as a multinational company: for each country considered interesting from a commercial point of view, a “virtual store” with personalized workflows has been created and there are currently online stores in 11 languages.

SHARE

You may be interested in continuing reading ...

      
Packaging Cluster
SOLVE CG
Alglass, SA
PCM-Packaging Color Manufacturing, SL
We Are Aktivist, SL
Leca Graphics
Sampling Innovations Europe, SL
Adequo
MPO International
Metalicoplastico, SA
LIASA The Cotton Industry
Plastics Juárez
Translate »