www.podiumgm.com, www.podiumediciones.es, www.revistavpc.es, www.farmaventas.es, www.newspackaging.es, www.idermo.com, www.farmaselect.es, www.bdebeauty.com (hereinafter, THE WEBS) are Internet domains registered by PODIUM GLOBAL MEDIA, SL CIF B61034302 with administrative address at Pau Claris, 138 1º 3ª - 08009 - Barcelona. PODIUM GLOBAL MEDIA, SL implies the express acceptance of each and every one of the following: General Conditions of use of the WEB: THE WEBS:
1. LEGAL CAPACITY:
The user declares that he is of legal age (over 18 years old) and has the necessary legal capacity to contract the Products and Services offered on the WEBSITE of PODIUM GLOBAL MEDIA, SL Also stating that you accept the link to this agreement and understand, and accept in full the conditions set forth here to use this WEBSITE and / or contract the Products and Services offered.
PODIUM GLOBAL MEDIA, SL informs you that the personal data whose treatment is carried out as the person in charge are intended to manage the contractual relationships of which it is a party, as well as to offer interested persons and entities any information about activities, products and services related to PODIUM GLOBAL MEDIA, SL especially those referring to:
- Sending information about products and Services offered on the web
- Sale of products offered on the web
The indicated communications may be made by any means, including electronic means. The interested party must authorize the sending of communications explicitly, by marking the corresponding boxes, in any of the data request forms that are provided.
3. THE USER:
That you have contracted or that you are informed about the different Products and Services it offers PODIUM GLOBAL MEDIA, SL declares that all the information provided at the time of registration is true, complete and accurate:
- 3.1. The user of THE WEBS guarantees and always responds to the veracity, accuracy, validity and authenticity of the Personal Data, hereinafter the GENERAL INFORMATION, provided, and undertakes to keep them duly updated.
- 3.2. The user expressly authorizes the communication of the DATA to third parties when it is necessary for the adequate provision of the Products and Services offered by PODIUM GLOBAL MEDIA, SL and required by the users.
- 3.3. The user gives his express consent to receive electronic communications with advertising and commercial news from PODIUM GLOBAL MEDIA, SL and the different Products and Services marketed or promoted by PODIUM GLOBAL MEDIA, SL
4. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY:
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether PODIUM GLOBAL MEDIA, SL we are treating personal data that concerns you or not. Interested parties have the right to access their personal data as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In this case, PODIUM GLOBAL MEDIA, SL will stop processing the data, except for legitimate, compelling reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims, and we will keep them duly blocked during the corresponding period as long as the legal obligations persist.
In certain circumstances, clients or interested parties may request the limitation of the treatment, so that PODIUM GLOBAL MEDIA, SL It will only reserve and use them in the cases authorized by law. Interested parties have the right to the portability of their data so that they can request and receive the data that concerns them and that they have provided or request that we send them to another person responsible for the treatment of your choice, in a structured format for common use and mechanical reading.
The interested party may exercise any of these rights by sending an email to the address podium (at) podiumgm.com, attaching a copy of the DNI or substitute identification document and clearly indicating the right to which it refers. You can also make the request by post to the address indicated above.
The response to the requests that are made will be carried out as soon as possible and, in any case, within a month from the receipt of your request. This period may be extended for another two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests. The person in charge will inform the interested party of the extension within the first month from the request.
5. PODIUM GLOBAL MEDIA, SL :
In accordance with the current Organic Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Personal Data and subsequent regulations, Royal Decree 1720/2007 and New European Regulation 2016/679 of May 25, 2018, the DATA sent by the user through THE WEBS, will be treated by PODIUM GLOBAL MEDIA, SL in an automated way and will be incorporated into the Register of Treatment Activities in order to be able to offer and manage the Products and Services of PODIUM GLOBAL MEDIA, SL
- 5.1. Said Registry of Treatment Activities whose Responsible is the mercantile company PODIUM GLOBAL MEDIA, SL with administrative address at Pau Claris, 138 1º 3ª - 08009 - Barcelona. Email: podium (at) podiumgm.com
- 5.2. The owners of the DATA have at all times the right to access the file, being able to exercise the rights of rectification, cancellation, opposition and elimination in the terms included in the data protection legislation.
- 5.3. In the same way, the consent of the user for the treatment and transfer of their personal data will be revocable at any time without retroactive effects, in accordance with the provisions of articles 6 and 11 of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data and subsequent regulation, Royal Decree 1720/2007 and new European regulation 2016/679 of May 25, 2018.
- 5.4. For the purposes contained in this clause, it will be enough to contact PODIUM GLOBAL MEDIA, SL through email podium (at) podiumgm.com, or, by writing to your administrative address located in Pau Claris, 138 1º 3ª - 08009 - Barcelona.
- 5.5. PODIUM GLOBAL MEDIA, SL guarantees that it has adopted the necessary security measures in its facilities, systems, servers and files to prevent access to the DATA of unauthorized persons.
- 5.6. Notwithstanding the foregoing, said DATA may be disclosed to public authorities only in the event that they so require it in accordance with the legal provisions and regulations applicable to the case.
- 5.7. PODIUM GLOBAL MEDIA, SL will transfer the data of its users between the different brands of the group, as well as to collaborating companies in order to provide a better service for your company.
6. USE OF THE PODIUM GLOBAL MEDIA, SL WEBSITE PAGE:
- 6.1. The use of the page THE WEBS and / or the Products and Services of PODIUM GLOBAL MEDIA, SL, will mean the full acceptance and validity of each and every one of the General Conditions contained in the latest version of the General Conditions, so the user must be aware of the importance of reading them each time they visit THE WEBS
- 6.2. PODIUM GLOBAL MEDIA, SL may unilaterally modify, at any time and without prior notice, these General Conditions as well as the Products and Services provided or any other substantial aspect or not of this page, or the operating, technical and use conditions of the services of THE WEBS
- 6.3. In the same way, users, in order to improve the service and establish an optimal level of quality, the ultimate objective of PODIUM GLOBAL MEDIA, SL They may suggest those modifications that they deem useful, by contacting those responsible for the page through the email address THE WEBS
- 6.4. The user agrees to use the page THE WEBS and those Products and Services made available to you through it, in accordance with the law, good customs and public order, as well as with the provisions of these General Conditions. Consequently, you are obliged not to use the page THE WEBS or the Products and Services offered, for illegal purposes or effects and / or contrary to the provisions of these General Conditions, or harmful to the rights and / or interests of third parties or that, in any way, may damage the page THE WEBS or prevent its normal use, or the Products and Services accessible through them, or by the rest of the users, or by PODIUM GLOBAL MEDIA, SL and / or that affect or could affect the image of PODIUM GLOBAL MEDIA, SL
- 6.5. Users of THE WEBS must observe any instruction that, through e-mail, podium (at) podiumgm.com or, PODIUM GLOBAL MEDIA, SL or its personnel, duly authorized, impart.
- 6.6. The user accepts each and every one of the obligations or prohibitions imposed at any time by the legislation in force in relation to the exclusion or limitation of the professional's responsibility in the performance of the services.
7. THE SERVICES OF PODIUM GLOBAL MEDIA, SL:
They are not intended for minors and may collect information from minors provided by their legal guardian (see DATA OBTAINED BY IDERMOSKIN PLATFORM)
8. GROUNDS FOR EXCLUSION:
PODIUM GLOBAL MEDIA, SL reserves the right to temporarily or permanently exclude the user in any of the following cases:
- 8.1. For breach of any of the General Conditions of Use established in this document.
- 8.2. For breach of the laws, good customs, and public order.
- 8.3. For breach of any other obligation that the user had with PODIUM GLOBAL MEDIA, SL The exclusion of the user will not imply the resignation of PODIUM GLOBAL MEDIA, SL to carry out the corresponding legal actions or the corresponding compensation by law.
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND COPYRIGHT:
- 9.1. All the information contained in THE WEBS, its graphic design and the code in HTML, JAVA, JAVA Script or Active X language, is protected by copyright or other intellectual property protection rights.
- 9.2. These rights belong exclusively to PODIUM GLOBAL MEDIA, SL or its licensors. Internet users who access this WEBSITE can view the information contained therein and make private downloads or reproductions on their computer system, provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties or installed on a server connected to the Internet or to a local network. It is not allowed, without prejudice to the provisions of these General Conditions, the distribution, modification, assignment, public communication, reproductions or any other act of part or all of the information published in THE WEBS, without prior authorization from PODIUM GLOBAL MEDIA, SL
- 9.3. The user must use the content and information collected in THE WEBS diligently, correctly and lawfully, and specifically, only for personal and non-commercial use, as long as the content or any mention of sources, copyright and other identifying data of rights of PODIUM GLOBAL MEDIA, SL or from third parties, that is, respecting its original shape. Any reproduction or copy, distribution or publication, of any kind, of the content of the information published in THE WEBS without prior written authorization from PODIUM GLOBAL MEDIA, SL It's forbidden. Authorization for reproduction can be requested from the email address podium (at) podiumgm.com
- 9.4. In the event that any user or third party considers that any of the existing content in THE WEBS has been introduced in it in violation of copyright or other rights PODIUM GLOBAL MEDIA, SL said circumstance, sending notification to the email address podium (at) podiumgm.com, and including at least the following points: a) Name, address, telephone number and e-mail address of the claimant. b) Data of the owner of copyright or other rights of protection of intellectual property that may have been infringed. c) Indication of the infringed content and location on the page THE WEBS d) Declaration that the introduction of the contents has been introduced without the express authorization of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property rights.
- 9.5. Without prejudice to what is stated in the preceding paragraphs, PODIUM GLOBAL MEDIA, SL reserves the right to defend itself against claims based on current regulations on advertising and copyright or other rights that protect intellectual property.
12. SAFEGUARDING OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS:
If one of the stipulations of these General Conditions is declared null or inoperative, the rest of the General Conditions will remain in force.
13. TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS:
PODIUM GLOBAL MEDIA, SL makes all the necessary efforts within its means to offer the information contained in the WEB site truthfully and without typographical errors. In the event that at any time an error of this type occurs, at all times beyond the will of PODIUM GLOBAL MEDIA, SL it would be corrected immediately. If there is a typographical error in any of the prices shown and a Client has made the decision to purchase the Products and Services based on said error PODIUM GLOBAL MEDIA, SL It will notify the Client and he will have the right to terminate his services at no cost on his part.
14. ACCEPTANCE OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS:
User registration as a client of PODIUM GLOBAL MEDIA, SL implies the knowledge and express acceptance of these General Conditions. The contracting of a specific Product or Service offered by the service providers listed in PODIUM GLOBAL MEDIA, SL implies the explicit acceptance of the General Conditions.
15. APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION:
These General Conditions are governed by Spanish Law and New European Regulations. Any controversy that may arise, regarding its validity, execution, compliance or resolution, total or partial, will be submitted by the parties, expressly waiving their own jurisdiction (or any other that, where appropriate, may correspond to them), to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona.
To not receive information about your products and services or from other entities, check the corresponding box on the form.
In those cases where to make a request it is necessary to fill in a form and click on the send button, the completion of the same will necessarily imply that you have been informed and have expressly given your consent to the content of the clause attached to said form. .
16. DATA OBTAINED FROM THE IDERMOSKIN PLATFORM
In the iDermoSKIN platform e-mail data, age and personal information are obtained that can only be seen by authorized personnel of PODIUM GLOBAL MEDIA SL, by the user who has added the information and by the pharmacy and / or company to which the user external has provided the information. This information is always given voluntarily by the interested party.
It will be the responsibility of each of the appointed agents to respect the proper use of the information of the data provided and not to violate current data protection laws, for which PODIUM GLOBAL MEDIA, as the company responsible for the iDermoSKIN platform, will only be responsible of the use that she makes of the data, not being responsible for misuse by agents external to the company.
iDermoSKIN is a platform with access to personal data voluntarily provided by the user or acquirer of the analyzer that can be used for statistics and studies on the impact of the platform and use by the distribution company or by companies that wish to distribute the analyzer and platform , be it personalized or not.
This point will be applicable worldwide, with PODIUM GLOBAL MEDIA being responsible for its protection and for the agents that intervene in its proper use.
The user who registers a user, profile and voluntarily delivers, either in the first person or verbally, their personal data, authorizes the Site to carry out studies of the relevant data as long as the protection rights of data and its viewing to customers who have purchased the service.
17. USE OF THE IDERMO AND IDERMOSKIN APPS
The USER who voluntarily downloads the iDermo or iDermoSKIN mobile applications for their different platforms is responsible for their proper use. PODIUM GLOBAL MEDIA will not be responsible for problems generated by its installation.
18. OPERATION AND DATA OBTAINED IN THE CONTESTS
On the iDermo.com portal and on its networks, contests are held or contracted by brands, which comply with all the established rules of the game, according to the applicable law at this time.
In these contests with different dynamics, the USER who participates and provides their data does so voluntarily and without any type of coercion and authorizes PODIUM GLOBAL MEDIA to process this information according to the LOPD law, incorporating this data into its databases to future communications with the user. The USER can always contact iDermo.com to cancel or modify said data.
The terms of completion, prize, participation conditions and others will always be displayed on the contest website (the Micro-site), accessible from a Banner on the portal's Home. Once the date of the contest has ended within a maximum period of 7 days (1 days being normal), the winners of the contest will be placed on the iDermo.com Blog, in its Contests section, in addition to our social networks and media.
All the information provided can be used without providing private contact information, but may be used for behavior and participation studies and delivered in percentage format to the contractors of the contest. In the event that the contest asks to upload any type of image, the USER authorizes PODIUM GLOBAL MEDIA to use said images on their networks for a use conditional on the contest and the USER may not claim image rights or any compensation. To proceed with the withdrawal in our networks, the USER can do so by contacting iDermo.com - PODIUM GLOBAL MEDIA.
19. GROW WITH FARMAVENTAS PROGRAM
The CRECE CON FARMAVENTAS PROGRAM obtains data related to registered users on the page www.farmaventas.es using the form: https://forms.zohopublic.eu/podiumglobalmedia/form/CrececonFarmaventas/formperma/yvWZcLnlaNGSOZ-TkBIhVy1HdOlwWoHf9zmhtnewsletter1192_mpadolm & mdmuttnewsletter XNUMX = pharma-sales-grows-.
The filling in of the form by the user gives authorization of use and transfer to PODIUM GLOBAL MEDIA SL to third parties.
20. IMAGE RIGHTS IN INTERNAL AND / OR EXTERNAL ACTIONS TO THE PORTAL or WEB
The user and person who carries out internal and / or external actions to the portal or website in spaces such as fairs, events, congresses, contests, games and other similar actions, declares that they have voluntarily provided the PERSONAL data collected, as well as the IMAGE data in order to provide the necessary information for the development of activities or actions, and authorizes its treatment, computerized or not, for the required purpose, as well as for the administrative management of the company, advertising / promotions and dissemination of the activity .
1. Said data will be included in automated files in order to grant the required service, as well as for the administrative management of the company and will be treated in a totally confidential manner.
2. These images may be used and published in the different digital media or not of the company such as the magazine, website and social networks, as well as internally.
3. The interested party has the possibility to exercise the rights of access, rectification, transparency, information, forgetfulness, limitation, portability, cancellation, opposition and elimination in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation.
DATA PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES:
In the event that DATA is included in a request by persons who do not own them, the user must, prior to its inclusion, inform said persons of the points contained in the previous paragraphs.